Omnio Games is a mobile game development studio partnered with the biggest mobile gaming company in the world.
We are looking forward to working with professional & ambitious Product Manager who will be responsible for designing, planning and executing the roadmap of our Hypercasual titles.
You will own an organic team of developers and artists and work in collaboration with other team members in short iterations and with a “data first” approach.
- Managing the creation and live operations of our games
- Creating and designing compelling features that improve key metrics and make our games more fun and engaging
- Developing a deep understanding of the players’ needs and motivations
- Analyzing a massive amount of player data to make strategic decisions
- Structuring, running, and monitoring A/B tests and derive insights using statistical analysis
- Managing and optimizing the product development process
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant role in the gaming industry
- At least 1 year of experience on Hypercasual titles.
- An Analytical mindset with a keen eye for data
- A natural problem solver personality
We have autonomous small teams. Everyone is a game designer. We do have fun for our games and everyone share the same goal of the company. At Omnio Games, everyone loves games, plays games, and make games.
For this title, the package we offer includes a competitive salary, depending on your skills & knowledge. Unlike other startups, we give a very generous performance bonus to every team member since we are expecting everyone to share the same passion and goals for the company. In addition to a competitive salary we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance. Great work-life balance with flexible working hours.