2D Game Artist
Omnio Games is a mobile game development studio partnered with the biggest mobile gaming company in the world.
We are looking forward to working with professional & ambitious 2D Game Artists.
You will own an organic team of developers and artists and work in collaboration with other team members in short iterations and with a “data first” approach.
- Creating high quality 2D content ranging from UI visuals to FX, texture assets and other in-game elements.
- Defining the game’s art style by creating 2D visual concepts, references, mood boards that push the creative boundaries of the player experience.
- Making basic animations
- Following the art guidelines, technical limitation and prepares the art elements on the required format
- At Least 2 years of experience in “Game Industry”
- University Degree preferably in Visual Art and Design
- Design knowledge; color, composition, form and balance
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Unity and/or other 2D graphics and animation tools
- A good eye on successful casual & hybrid casual games
- A close follow for the hypercasual games industry and able to keep himself/herself updated
We have autonomous small teams. Everyone is a game designer. We do have fun for our games and everyone share the same goal of the company. At Omnio Games, everyone loves games, plays games, and make games.
For this title, the package we offer includes a competitive salary, depending on your skills & knowledge. Unlike other startups, we give a very generous performance bonus to every team member since we are expecting everyone to share the same passion and goals for the company. In addition to a competitive salary we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance. Great work-life balance with flexible working hours.